5 top tips for great exhibitions:
1) Put yourself in your customers shoes. What are they looking for? How can your business improve their life? Use headlines which catch the eye, use text to tell them the benefits of your product/service.
2) Be memorable - the more distinctive your exhibition display, the more your customers will remember it.
- touchscreen with a quiz and prizes
- free competition (also gathers customer data)
- branded helium balloons, flags, vertical banners, streamers or bunting
- use a projector - projected images can extend your display area
- giveaways (branded)
- hire an entertainer, magician or juggler and build it into your theme - "Our Network Never Drops the Call!"
- Incorporating movement into your display (TV, Laptop etc) can increase your sales by as much as 317% (source POPAI).
3) Theme your stand - a themed and co-ordinated approach looks attractive, is memorable and shows you have made an effort. If you use multimedia, keep it really simple and in context with your theme. Save complex explanations for the printed material.
4) Planning is vital for a successful result -
how big is your space? mid or end of row? near the entrance or exit? are there height restrictions? can you fix anything to the walls?
how many power sockets available? when can you set up? when must you take your displays down (many venues will put your display in a skip without warning if no arrangements are made)
Using a laptop? if no power points available ensure you have plenty of batteries and check they are fully charged. Don't leave laptops or anything on the stand overnight. Using a projector? Take a spare bulb.
5) Information - Provide well designed leaflets and brochures and place them where they can be easily picked up - some people don't want the sales pitch.
All of this might seem like a lot of work, well that's because it is! But it can be fun too! The trick is to focus on one or two fantastic benefits which you can offer your customers and build a stand around them.
Or you could just call us on 07545 884153, and relax ;-)